Counseling (9-12)

Please fill out a concurrent enrollment form prior to enrolling in courses outside of GHC. It is important to have a conversation with your counselor prior to enrolling to ensure courses are transferable. 

Home Access Center Inquiries

When emailing, please provide relevant information, such as student ID and student name. If you need assistance with access codes, trouble logging in, or just general errors you may be receiving, contact the Counseling Office.

Visit Home Access Center


Requesting Transcripts

Current Graduating Class: Final transcripts will not be automatically sent but will be finalized and sent by a third party, Parchment. You must create an account with your personal email address to have access to Parchment after graduation and request your transcript.

Graduated or left from 2005 to present: Granada Hills Charter has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. Please note there are no copies of high school diplomas. You will need to order your transcript if you need proof that you graduated. Set up an account to request your transcript

If you graduated or left prior to 2005, you will need to order your transcript and other records through LAUSD Student Records Center. 

If you graduated or left Granada Hills Charter High School prior to 1990, LAUSD requires a student file number when ordering your transcripts or other records. You will need to email for your student file number to enter into the LAUSD online request form.

Links & Resources