STUDENT STORE: The Student Store is located near the center of the campus and is open Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. including nutrition and lunch. Parents can call from 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. at (818) 360-2361, extension 383. The Student Store provides a variety of services. Students may purchase and or obtain information regarding the following:
- School supplies which include book covers, flash drives, compass/protractor, highlighter, index cards, index dividers, markers, notebooks, paper, pencil tip, eraser, pencils (mechanical and #2), pens, poster board, report cover and tissue packs.
- Clothing which includes gym clothes (shirts and shorts, sweatshirts and sweatpants), Athletic apparel (jackets, jerseys, polo shirts and t-shirts), GHC attire (sweatshirts, hats, visors), lanyards.
- Spirit items including mugs, water bottles, key chains, tote bags, seat cushions, blankets, scarves and beanies. • Healthy snacks and drinks.
- ASB Student Activity Sticker which provides admission to all home league events (does not include playoff or championship games), most football games (home and away), and discounts on many spirit items and some dances.
- Tickets to Athletic and Social Events.
- Parking permits: By lottery at the beginning of each semester. A small fee, proof of vehicle registration, insurance, driver’s license and parent signature are required.
- School activity pictures and school ID pictures.
- Club fundraisers.
- Yearbook sales.
- Web store sales: www.shop.ghcTK12.com. Parents, students, alumni and staff can use this site to purchase spirit wear, pay for student activities and clear debts securely. Accounts may be established quickly and parents can link to their children’s account to see past payments in the Student Store (not the café) and amounts due.
- Students must keep their account current by clearing any debt including but not limited to textbooks, sports equipment and cafeteria accounts.
The Student Store uses a computerized payment system for snacks and drinks. (Currently, this system is not available for clothing purchases or ticket sales.) It is the School’s preference that parents or students deposit money into a personal account established for each student. The account number is displayed as a bar-code on the current year ID card that each student carries. Money in accounts can only be accessed by scanning the ID card. Each student has one account that can be used in the cafeteria as well as the Student Store. For further information about adding money to your student’s account, please see the Cafeteria section above.
Granada Hills Charter complies with the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act. All meals and snacks meet the calorie, fat and salt requirements.
The Student Store accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards in payment of most purchases and restitution of monies. Checks should be made payable to GHC. Students may also use their ID card to purchase food items; the amount of purchase will be deducted from their prepaid cafeteria account.