STANDARDS OF STUDENT BEHAVIOR: All students are expected to:
- Attend school regularly and punctually; and remain on the school grounds (Please see Attendance Policy).
- Complete all class work and homework assignments and maintain satisfactory marks.
- Maintain a good attitude towards teachers, administrative directors, other staff members, and fellow students and comply with all reasonable requests from adult staff members.
- Resolve conflicts or personal problems with the assistance of a staff member.
- Bring necessary supplies and materials to classes daily, such as notebook, pencil, Chromebook, textbooks, and physical education clothing.
- Conduct oneself in such a manner to be a credit to the school, home, and family.