- Provide a quiet space at home to help students focus, complete work and continue learning.
- Advise your student to keep up with schoolwork. Emphasize organization, pacing and monitor student progress on long term assignments and student projects.
- Check student grades on a regular basis. GHC provides training sessions and individual assistance in using the online Home Access Center. Contact the Counseling Office if you require help.
- Seek immediate assistance if there are concerns regarding student progress. Inquire as to how a student may improve their grade by following up with teacher and counselor in a timely manner.
- Consult the GHC website for upcoming activities and visit the Parent Page to learn of the many resources and support available to parents and their students as well as volunteer opportunities to participate in the GHC experience.
- Participate in the biannual parent information meetings and consider participation in the many parent organizations listed below to learn about the school and provide your important input.
- Participate in the Annual Parent and Stakeholder Surveys to provide input on school progress and plans.
- Support and demonstrate respectful behavior toward all school personnel.