INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING ONLINE MEAL APPLICATIONS:
- Go to www.lunchapplication.com
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Under state select California and under School District select (Granada Hills Charter), click continue
- Enter your name, date, and check mark the box indicating you have read the rules and regulations, click continue
- Enter your student’s information. Click on “add another student” if you have additional students that attend GHC. When completed click continue
- Answer the questions on the next three pages about assistance programs, clicking continue to get you to the following page.
- Click “add another child” to add other children who are not attending GHC to the application. Click no other children to move onto the next page.
- Answer the question about child income, click continue.
- Click “add another adult” to add other adults who are living in the same household.
- Click “no other adults” to move onto the next page.
- Answer the questions relating to income, click continue
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or check mark “No SSN”, click continue
- Enter your contact info, click continue
- Fill out the demographics survey, click continue
- Register to stay up to date with your application status. Otherwise click “No, thanks continue”
- Read the legal statements and click continue
- Review the summary, sign, and date the application. Click submit to complete the application.
- If desired, Print Application
- When done, Click Finished To change information previously submitted you must create a new application and provide all required information.
Please forward federal nutrition program civil rights complaints to:
Child Nutrition Programs Civil Rights and Program Complaint Coordinator California Department of Education Nutrition Services Division 1430 N Street, Room 4503 Sacramento, CA 95814-2342 916-445-7760
|Or||USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication 1400 Independence Avenue, Southwest Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 866-632-9992 Federal Relay Service 800-877-8339 (English) or 800-845-6136 (Spanish)|