In accordance with the Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs), every student who graduates from GHC (“GHC” or “Charter School”) will be:
- An Effective Communicator, able to read, write, converse and listen for a variety of purposes
- An Information Manager, able to locate, access, organize, evaluate and apply information in a complex and technological world
- A Problem Solver, able to apply a variety of thinking, creative and computing skills to produce solutions for practical and theoretical problems
- A Productive Member of Society, able to demonstrate healthy, responsible behavior and to work collaboratively and respectfully in a culturally diverse community
- A Lifelong Learner, able to set educational and career goals, to develop a realistic strategy to achieve those goals and to apply content knowledge and critical thinking skills to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.