How can I clear detention hours?
Students facing detention hours will have the unique opportunity to clear 1 hour of detention for 1 week of perfect attendance.
- Detention Credit via Perfect Attendance Form Spring Semester 2022
- Before filling out this form: Check your HAC to verify that the week of attendance you are submitting is clear of absences and tardy marks
- The Deans’ office will check for conflicting information which will result in “no credit issued”
- No communication will be sent to the student if the information is not verifiable – no credit will be issued
- Student may only request detention credit from the detention issuance date onward
- Prior weeks to the detention issuance date will not apply
Current available options to serve detention:
- Complete Weekly Perfect Attendance
- Credit Recovery on Saturdays (for more info, please contact your Counselor directly)
- Intersession (for more info, please contact your Counselor directly)
- Saturday Detention Signup
- Tuesday Gap Period Detention Signup
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Perez in the Office of Behavioral Support Deans. For more information, visit the Deans' page on our website.