Welcome to the GHC Parents & Guardians Portal
Granada Hills Charter (GHC) Schools' families can find important information here including portal login links, most frequently visited subpages, and opportunities to partner in your student's education.
Most Frequently Visited Subpages
Below are helpful links to the most accessed resources by our parents & guardians.
These resources are selected according to Google Analytics user behavior, search data, and parent polling.
Visit our Communications Portal for school announcements, messages, news and event coverage.
Download the GHC Volunteer Application Packet or pick up one in the main office of either the Zelzah or Devonshire campus.
First, fill out our volunteer survey:
Partnering with our parents
Our TK-12 parents are our most valuable partners in helping our students succeed. As a community, we all need to work together to support and empower our students. Our goal is to have all parents and guardians be as active as possible in their student’s education. Both Grades TK-8 and 9-12 programs have Parent Teacher Student Associations (PTSAs) that hold regular meetings designed to support and inform parents about the issues impacting our students. Partnering with our parents sets the foundation for lifelong achievement.
- Achieve the Core: Introduction
- CDE Resources for Parents & Guardians
- CDE Common Core Resources Webpage
- CDE Multilingual Resources for Parents & Guardians
- K-8 California Common Core Standards Parent Handbook
- California PTA Parent Resources
- Council of Great City Schools Parent Roadmaps
- Council of Great City Schools Common Core State Standards Video
- Hunt Institute and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO)
- Learning Shifts for Parents and Students
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Practice Tests
- Smarter Balanced Resources for Engaging Parents and the Public
- Talking to Parents About the Common Core: Resources and Tips
Still looking for something?
Use the search bar below to search across the website or check out the Quicklinks section on the Parent Portal. If you still need assistance, contact the School's communications office at communications@ghcTK12.com for more information.