Residential Enrollment Instructions

Residential enrollment only applies to high school students who reside within the pre-charter residential boundary established prior to our conversion into a charter school. These students need to meet the requirements of residential enrollment and follow the instructions set forth in order to attend Granada Hills Charter.

Do you live within our pre-charter residential attendance boundary?

Residents who live within our pre-charter residential boundary can begin enrollment on October 26, 2021Enter your address in LAUSD's official Resident School Identifier to verify you live within the pre-charter boundary area. Or view the residential boundary map below to find out if your family qualifies for residential enrollment. If GHC is your school of residence, you may proceed in following the enrollment instructions listed in the next section entitled, "Required Documentation & Forms."

Instructions: In the search field of LAUSD's Residential School Identifier, please enter a street address to identify the designated resident schools associated with the property in question. Please be sure to include the Address Number; Street Direction (i.e. N, S, E, or W); Street Name; Street Suffix/Type, where applicable (i.e. St, Ave, Blvd, etc.); Suffix Direction, where applicable after the Street Suffix/Type (i.e. N, S, E, or W); and Zip Code. An example of this suggested formatting would be 1414 W Vernon Ave, 90062. When searching for an address on a numbered street, please include the appropriate ordinal suffix (i.e. 12th, 41st, 62nd, or 103rd). Please omit any unit designations such as Apt A, Unit 1, or any fractions added to the house number. If you are experiencing difficulties in finding the designated resident schools for your search address, please try this alternative search method.

To identify the LAUSD Board District you reside in, visit For questions regarding Resident School Identifier, email

Required Documentation & Forms

To enroll your student, follow these steps:

  1. Gather all of the required documents listed below and email them to
  •  Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Student's Immunization Record (GHC has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for students age 12 and up. Please see our website for the most updated information in regards to age and requirements.)
  • Parent's Driver's License or photo ID with current home address*
  • If available, the student's most recent report card
  • Most recent LADWP Bill*
  • Most recent SoCalGas Bill*
  • Contact Sheet (found in step 2)
  • Student Housing Questionnaire (found in step 2)
  • Health Office Questionnaire (found in step 2) 
  • A copy of the student's most recent IEP (if applicable)

*Both the LADWP and the SoCalGas bill are required and the address and name on the bill must match the parent ID. A change of address for parent ID can be done on the DMV website if needed, and the change confirmation must be submitted with the photo ID.

2. Fill out the Residential Enrollment Contact SheetStudent Housing Questionnaire, and Health Office Questionnaire 

3. Complete the Online Enrollment Form below by following the directions.

4. When all of the above is complete, you MUST send an email to with the student's name (LAST, FIRST) and date of birth (MM/DD/YEAR) in the subject line

Downloadable the required forms:





Attendance Boundary Map